Theatres and Atrium
The Center for the Arts' professional facilities and services are available for rent to on-campus departments and groups, community organizations and commercial presenters. Reservations are taken up to one year in advance.
Nearly 200,000 people attend over 400 events held annually at the Center for the Arts. The Center's four theatres (ranging from 1,748 to 150 seats) and Atrium are capable of accommodating a wide array of special events such as performances, lectures, conferences, festivals, trade shows, receptions and sit-down dinners, at competitive market-based rental rates.
To facilitate planning, you can view the Center's Rental Information and Rates and Usage Policy or submit a Rental Request using the links below:
Rental Information Links
The UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO ART GALLERY
exhibits contemporary international art on two floors and may be
scheduled for special event rentals. For more information, please visit the gallery's website: http://www.ubartgalleries.org/
The ART DEPARTMENT GALLERY on the lower level of the Center exhibits student, faculty, and alumni art work during the academic year and may be scheduled for small gatherings depending on exhibit schedules.
Call (716)645-6201 for information.
- A well-trained, highly experienced production and front-of-house staff
- Seven dressing rooms with 63 dressing stations and showers
- Program paging, intercom, and CATV from performance space to production areas
- A luxurious Green Room with full kitchen
- Ample guest parking
- Refreshment concessions
- Coat room
- Wheelchair-accessible seating locations
- Assistive listening devices
- Convenient box office hours and Tickets.com services
- 24-hour box office hotline: (716)645-ARTS
- Center playbill