Student OpportunitiesThe Center for the Arts employs a substantial number of University at Buffalo students in its many departments, including production, front of house, box office, and marketing. Students are paid an hourly wage as UB Student Assistants.
BE A PART OF AWARD-WINNING TELEVISON PRODUCED THIS FALL RIGHT HERE @ THE CENTER FOR THE ARTS!!!This fall the Center for the Arts, producer of award-winning television and media programming such as the Bullseye, Music is Art LIVE @ the Center, the Your UB series and others, is seeking intern candidates to participate on a variety of Center for the Arts produced productions. This fall, it includes extensive involvement on our athletics television series "Bullseye" and media productions that serve the Center and University.
A Center Internship allows students to work in an innovative, progressive, fast paced & professional environment. Students are exposed to various levels of television production and mentored by leading media professionals in the field, which is an invaluable experience to individuals interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
- Production, lighting and sound assistance during the Bullseye tv series and on remote shoots
- Post production responsibilities include some editing, digitizing, interview transcription and DVD creation/duplication
- Potentially fulfill various positions on productions and on multi-camera shoots
- Internship positions are limited & candidates must be selected by the Center for the Arts for the internship program Internships are non-paid, students must register for academic credit in the Fall 2010 semester
- Prior experience using SONY camera and editing on Final Cut Pro is preferred
- We are seeking interns to assist on the Bullseye series and candidates would need to be available on dates listed on the application in order to be considered for an internship
- During the semester, interns may be scheduled on a weekly (at least 3 hours per week sometime between 9a-5p Monday-Friday) and on a per project basis and will be required to submit hours in order to meet credit hour obligation
If you wish to be a part of making ground-breaking television, please contact Jamie Enser via email at [email protected]
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY APRIL 15
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION